Novacom Services works with a number of telecommunication systems and operators to offer a level coverage suited to your needs, whatever the demands and constraints of your activity.
- Cellular, for national and European coverage and extremely smooth data transmission:
- Satellite, for worldwide coverage without the constraints of the cellular network:
LoRa (Long Range) is an extended, long-range network. It provides a specific response to the issue of connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT). LoRa technology helps to reduce the energy consumption of connected objects by exchanging small data items at a low bitrate. This radiofrequency technology guarantees strong protection from interference and is very sensitive in terms of reception.
In addition to single solutions (one telecom operator) we also offer hybrid solutions using two or more operators in parallel via the same on-board terminal:
- Multi-operator (cellular/satellite)
- Multimodal (voice and data)
- Mixed (multi-operator and multimodal)