The Dashboard is a business intelligence tool for exploring and analysing the quantity of data collected. It enables automation of reporting in order to optimise the use of your fleet and its related costs.
Building dashboards can be complicated and very time-consuming, with a high risk of errors related to manual entry, etc. We therefore offer a new technology which provides greater automation to improve responsiveness and the ability to share advanced analysis with colleagues in just a few clicks.
This new Dashboard module is central to Novacom CLS Services’ commitment to support its customers as they move towards optimised fleet management and operational performance tools.
The dashboard provides a structured service in response to different levels of service and analytical progress:
- An activity-specific report library: static reports, exportable to PDF and Excel, with automatic sending.
- A dynamic and interactive dashboard composed of several themes:
- Fleet use: An essential tool for highlighting the key elements of fleet activity. It can be used to adopt an approach based around optimisation and measurement: distances travelled, average use, journey characteristics and typologies, anomaly tracking, analysis of vehicle use with reference to those driven often or seldom, etc.
- Safety and security: can be used to zoom in on alerts defined in the web interface in order to identify areas for improvement. Production of a summary of alarms triggered during a specific period, by surveillance category and by level of severity, terminals not transmitting for an extended period, response times for validation of alarms by human intervention, etc.
- Fleet management: Maintenance – Fuel – Carbon footprint – Summary of operational costs. Overview of fleet performance and costs, as measured by key indicators.
- Driver behaviour: Summary of measurements associated with driving performance. Support for road safety management and helps to bring down fleet running costs: fuel, maintenance, wear.
- Tailored support and advice.