Fleet management and maintenance
Our solutions incorporate a module for managing fleet maintenance. We identify, monitor and reduce maintenance costs and repair expenses. The organisation and planning of maintenance are of fundamental importance, enabling minimisation of vehicle immobilisation (which accounts for considerable costs) and optimising fleet sustainability and profitability.
An operational module which meets two major requirements of fleet managers by ensuring fleet durability and a high level of availability:
- Ensure that the regulations and practices established for fleet maintenance are correctly followed and applied. Maintenance carried out at the right time can provide savings in terms of recurring repair costs.
- Reduce vehicle immobilisation to a minimum: precise, automated tracking which enables the grouping of operations and anticipation of interventions.
- Use of a simple, user-friendly web interface bringing together important information and key dates
This module supports customers in managing maintenance cycles:
- Creation of maintenance activity typologies, generic or configurable by the customer in line with in-house policies or safety regulations
- Planning (autonomous predictive system based on mileage or date)
- Recording of reports on interventions and any follow-up inspections
- Log of operations and costs (detailed vehicle file)
Prevention - the best way to protect your fleet!
anticipate corrective action with regard to predetermined obsolescence or inherent to the product life cycle.
- Extension of the product life cycle
- Reduction of the maintenance budget
- Reduction of accident risks
- Fewer operational stoppages
- Fewer unscheduled repairs
Braking effectiveness measurement*:
We take regular measurements of braking effectiveness. The aim, once again, is prevention, our objective being to make transport activities safer by controlling and precisely monitoring braking effectiveness. Based on the calculation of a performance rating, workshop visits are anticipated, and the planning of maintenance operations is optimised, thereby minimising vehicle immobilisation and providing preventive maintenance.
TPMS: Save money and go green!
TPMS is an automatic tyre monitoring system. A road accident related to an air leak or excess pressure in tyres will have significant repercussions for our customer and for the reputation of the transport company. It will cost a lot more money than anticipating, changing a tyre, or even changing the cargo. Managing these costs can represent a huge difference for a transport firm.
With TPMS, you can monitor your tyres and schedule their maintenance between two trips. This is an effective way of keeping your vehicles and their wheels in perfect working order.
Your return on investment:
- Fuel savings: tyre pressure has a direct impact on fuel consumption
- Save money on tyres by extending the lifespan of your tyres
- Less stoppage time thanks to better maintenance
- Protection against theft: the TPMS notifies you by e-mail and SMS, enabling you to be more responsive
- Reduction of CO2 emissions: Europe is moving towards TPMS as a reliable means of reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
If tyre pressure is 20% below the recommended pressure level, tyre lifespan is reduced by up to 30%.
Source : Goodyear, Michelin