Cold chain tracking
Cold chain assurance is a crucial issue for the refrigerated or temperature-controlled transportation of goods in order to prevent any temperature disruption which may lead to deterioration or even loss of the goods in question.
Novacom also provides a solution for this type of transportation by offering very precise, remote tracking and control in order to guarantee the quality of the goods throughout their transportation.
- Precise, real-time temperature tracking
- Faster reaction thanks to alerts
- Setpoint temperature control
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Record temperatures (EN 12830 certification)
- Temperature sensor, with addition of separate sensors
- Direct reading of the refrigeration motor; connection to Thermo King and Carrier for example
- Alert in the event of setpoint deviation, with precise tracking
- Remote setpoint temperature change management
- Temperature recorder (EN 12830 certification since July 2015)
What is the EN 12830 standard?
It defines the required metrological, electrical and mechanical characteristics of a temperature recorder for the "transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep-frozen/quick-frozen food and ice cream".
Among other things, the EN 12830 standard specifies that recorders must have an accuracy of ±1°C between -30°C and +30°C.