5 juin 2018
Open to everyone and free of charge
Workshop participation is free of charge and open to everyone. Transport and hotel costs are nevertheless borne by the attendees, as well as logistics related matters.
PROGRAM OF THE DAY :
8h30: WELCOMING COFFEE
9h-12h: WORKSHOP PART 1
- WITH HUMANAV IN YOUR AID MISSION, GET A QUICK ROI
- Schedule, routes & corridoring, vehicle panel, filters, fleet management & maintenance
- Continuous improvement from field returns. Customer feedback
- USE CASE & NEW FEATURES
- HumaNav services for a more efficient delivery
- New features for your mission - Accident reconstruction : crashlog & Fuel Monitoring 360°
14h-16h30: WORKSHOP PART 2
- DATA MINING
- Let us turn your big data into key information!
- New Dashboards & KPI
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONY
- My success story with HumaNav
- ROADMAP & INNOVATION 2018-2019
Fleet Forum hold its annual Conference in Copenhagen on June 6-7 2018
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link above.
The dead line for registration is on Mai 31th.